We have created this Acceptable Use Policy to set out the expectations for Users and to promote safe, lawful and equitable use of the Services and positive user experience. This Acceptable Use Policy (or “AUP”) must be read in conjunction with our Terms of Service and forms part of those Terms of Service.
This AUP applies to all Users of the GoalScanner’s website at https://goal-scanner.com, GoalScanner’s mobile application (“Mobile App”) or GoalScanner’s video highlights services.
Distribution of Video Content
GoalScanner video highlights are provided as a result of using the service. Video highlights may typically be used to recall fun moments in the game, for analysis and team coaching or for general entertainment purposes. It is your choice as User to decide how and where to distribute video content provided by the service and you agree to do so in a responsible manner.
Clearly acceptable distribution of video content includes:
- sharing privately to those who directly participated in the game including the opposing team and the referee (if applicable)
- sharing privately to other team members or coaches if part of an organised team
Before sharing video publicly, please consider that:
- you are confident that no-one featured may have specific objections to this
- if there are young people that may be under the age of 13 that you have explicit permission from parents
- there are no unintended consequences or harm that will be caused if you share the video more widely
You agree not to distribute highlights videos either publicly or privately in the case where:
- you have been made aware by someone featured in the video of their specific objections and potential negative consequences of sharing the video
- children are present and you do not have parental consent
- videos that may unintentionally contain personal details, such as full names, personal contact information that may reveal someones identity
- videos containing objectionable content such as nudity, violence or discriminatory content (see General Conduct below)
You agree to obey all applicable rules and regulations in using the Services, and agree that you are responsible for the contents of your submissions or communications through the site, including Video Content and GoalScanner Videos (collectively, “Submissions”). You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us. You agree that you will not upload, share, or otherwise distribute any Submissions that:
- are unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, or impersonate another person;
- contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or in any way violate child pornography laws;
- victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any party;
- constitute unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorised solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party;
- contains measures that could be used to determine the architecture of the Site, or could be used to decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site; or
- are to be used for a commercial purpose of any kind, unless you are a Commercial User.
We do not endorse the contents of any Submissions. We do not pre-screen or monitor Submissions. However, we have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content of any kind that, in our judgment, does not comply with these Terms of Service and any other rules of user conduct, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
GoalScanner has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any Submissions and your use of the Services at any time for compliance with this AUP and the GoalScanner Terms of Service. Our determination of whether a violation of this AUP has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this AUP, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
GoalScanner may modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version at https://www.goal-scanner.com/acceptable-use-policy. By continuing to use the Services or access your Account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP.
If you feel that a User of the Services has violated this AUP, please contact us at email@example.com